- We offer a Professional National Workplace Testing and Tagging Service
- We are a specialist electrical testing and tagging business
- We are not a test and tag franchise operation, employing and training our own staff who are both electricians and test and tag technicians giving our customers consistency across their business.
- We ensure your electrical testing and tagging processes in your workplace meet Australian standards for in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment AS/NZS 3760:2010
- We are fully licensed in Queensland where electrical contractors licence is law.
DRD TEST AND TAG
We want to ensure our customers are supported at the highest possible standards with their legislative compliance management regarding the electrical testing and tagging processes in the workplace.
Contact us on 0408 735 162 to begin your testing and tagging legislative compliance management program.
DRD TEST & TAG have built our success on:
- Ensuring there is little disruption to your workplace.
- Experienced technicians.
- On-going training of our testing and tagging staff.
- World Best Practices in measurement in testing and tagging as well as compliance management reporting.
- High quality, reliable testing and tagging equipment that is regularly calibrated.
- $20,000,000 public liability insurance.
- Police checks carried out on all staff.DRD TEST AND TAG is Australian owned and not franchised. It is important to remember that your electrical testing and tagging program is different from a one-time inspection. DRD test and tag programs consist of dedicated, highly trained qualified staff, and professional follow up programs. We design each test and tag program to provide long-term value and serve as a valuable resource to your company in regards to your workplace electrical safety and compliance management programs.
“Just a formal note to thank you so much for your excellent service last Wednesday 4 January 2012. Despite numerous calls to the warranty providers and other service persons in the area, no-one could attend or would attend or in fact even answer the phone. As it was the Builder’s issue, it was necessary to follow their preferred contractor list but in the end I gave up on that and phoned someone I could rely on.
What could have been a disastrous situation with amost overflowing toilets throughout the building was brought under control by your efficient teamwork. Thank you for working into the evening on an unfamiliar system to allow business as usual the next day…Thank you from Ergon for your timeliness and outstanding service once again and particularly on this occasion.”
Facilities Co-ordinator. Ergon Energy